[mythtv-users] Comcast Music Channels not working using HD Prime

Mike Hodson mystica at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 16:49:59 UTC 2014

I've had luck with mplayer and the hdhr_config commandline tool.. Use
the tool to set the channel and then start dumping the stream to
stdout; pipe it directly into mPlayer -cache 512

(Cache should be something small, maybe even less than 512KB and then
the default 20% of that is buffered, due to the low bitrate of the
stream)

My $0.02 , likely closer to 0 adjusted for inflation.