[mythtv-users] Database issue with mythweb

Rod Rod at Rods.id.au
Tue Jun 17 11:34:59 UTC 2014

     Hi,

     I have something wrong with the database with the amount of
recordings it thinks it has, against what it really has..

     This is what I get at the bottom of the listing on Mythweb

> 2790 programs, using 7.3 TB (4 months 11 days 7 hrs 23 mins) out of
> 3.4 TB (1.7 TB free).

     7.3T on a 3.4T drive?? hmmm something screwy here

     I did have a raid failure and lost the whole drive, so, I did have
to delete the files that it thinks were on there, I guess I missed something