[mythtv-users] Announcement: merge of devel/027candidates

Dave Ulrick d-ulrick at comcast.net
Sat Jun 7 18:57:06 UTC 2014

On Sat, 31 May 2014, Richard Shaw wrote:

> On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 7:20 AM, airdrummer <air_drummer at verizon.net> wrote:
>

>> Richard Shaw wrote:
>>
>>> Just an FYI to any Fedora users out there, 0.27.1 is in the testing
>>> repositories
>>> for 19, 20, and rawhide...
>>>
>>> yum --enablerepo=rpmfusion-free-updates-testing update mythtv
>>>

>> still got the broken dependency)-:
>>
>> --> Finished Dependency Resolution
>>
>> Error: Package: mythtv-0.27.1-1.fc20.x86_64 (rpmfusion-free-updates-
>> testing)
>>            Requires: mythweb = 0.27.1
>>            Installed: mythweb-0.27-1.fc20.noarch (@rpmfusion-free)
>>                mythweb = 0.27-1.fc20
>

> Whoops, my fault, I always forget about mythweb!
>
> I've completed builds for rawhide and F19 but branching for F20 on RPM
> Fusion went badly and I currently don't have access to the F20 branch which
> I've put in a BZ for, but until then you can use this which is exactly what
> I'll be building anyway:
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34775202/mythweb-0.27.1-1.fc20.noarch.rpm
>
> You can download it or I'm betting if you add it to the yum command above
> it will work as well.

Today, the 0.27.1 RPMs made their way to rpmfusion-free. Unfortunately,
'yum update "myth*"' produced the same exact broken dependency issue due
to mythweb-0.27.1-1 being missing. I was able to successfully install the
0.27.1 RPMs as follows:

yum update "myth*" https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34775202/mythweb-0.27.1-1.fc20.noarch.rpm

Dave
--