[mythtv-users] Live Tv stalls. Again

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Thu Jun 5 15:38:50 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 8:22 AM, Larry Finger <Larry.Finger at lwfinger.net> wrote:
> On 06/05/2014 07:14 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> On 5 June 2014 10:56, Saul A. Peebsen <jaglover at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Sorry, I can and will do better than that, it was just a quick reply
>>> from a busy person.
>>

>> A change was pushed on Saturday that caused recordings to be expired
>> very early, including the current live TV program.
>>
>> Apologies for this
>

> When you post a comment like this, please give a commit number and a branch.
> I pulled and rebuilt on Tuesday June 3, and I just checked the git log. I
> see no commits on Saturday, May 31.
>
> The Live TV issue does not affect me, but the early expiration caught my
> eye.
>
> Larry

A commit number would be great. Keep in mind that github shows you
commits in your local time and that devs may talk timetables in
relation to master.

It is most likely this commit, which happened May 30th at 12:33PM PST
in master, and merged to the fixes branch a few days later (June 3rd)
https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/a1b5067688bce06141ecd10b33dea91091f5e9a7

I believe it is that one, as it was reverted here
https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/427a72d57112e43e9b6b755fac604a0c64b98a66

Thanks,

Thomas Mashos