[mythtv-users] Replace my database with a "stock" one

Rob Owens rowens at ptd.net
Thu Jun 5 12:00:33 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 09:53:19PM -0500, Bill Meek wrote:
> In mythtv-setup, check the setting for: "Guide data program".
> If it is set to anything other than: mythfilldatabase, then
> the logging options passed from mythbackend won't be used.
> For example, if it's /usr/bin/mythfilldatabase, you won't
> get any logs.

Aha!  I had /usr/bin/mythfilldatabase in that field.  I've changed it
now to just mythfilldatabase.  I'll wait a day or so and see if I get
any logging.

I don't know why I would have changed this, so I suspect that the
default used to be /usr/bin/mythfilldatabase.  Can anybody confirm that?

Thanks for help, everyone.

-Rob