[mythtv-users] Shared filesystem that looks different to different machines

Adrian Saul sgtbundy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 07:30:50 UTC 2014

You could just a set of shares for the podcasts, then on each machine
mount the normal music share at /myth/music and /myth/music/Podcasts
could be the users individual share of podcasts.

Alternatively you might be able to do something creating with autofs,
but its probably more trouble than its worth for a small setup,
especially when its probably going to be fairly static.