[mythtv-users] Zotac ION hardware going bad?

Roger Heflin rogerheflin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 15:08:58 UTC 2014

My Book sized zotac needs cleaned out about every 18-24 months because of dust.

Have you tried clearing it out, either with compressed air, or with a
vacuum cleaner, the smaller the machine is the worse they seem to be
on overheating/collecting dust.

And I had USB die on at least 2 different laptops (all ports and
seemed to be temp related), they slowly got worse and eentually
completely stopped working, Had I put heat sinks on the USB chips it
may have lasted longer, but this was a laptop so that would have been
difficult.