[mythtv-users] Nvidia GPU for HP Microserver

Thomas Boehm mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net
Sat Jul 26 22:02:02 UTC 2014

> The signatures are in the quoted text.

What do you want to tell me with this answer? Am I right or not that
there is a problem with the mailing list?

The quoted signatures are not the ones I'm talking about. Jaceks' and
your reply doesn't have the usual signature, but mine has since I'm
still writing to the mailing list's email address. At least that's what
I'm seeing on Gossarmer.

But the question you didn't answer was, are you receiving emails and
replying by email through the mailing list or are you using any other
service? I'm still able to send messages, but I haven't received any
since last night. I thought the missing signatures give me a clue that I
might be not the only one.