[mythtv-users] Nvidia GPU for HP Microserver

Thomas Boehm mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net
Sat Jul 26 19:59:48 UTC 2014

Is it only me who doesn't get any emails from the mailing list since
yesterday? I only see new messages like the reply to my question at
Gossamer. How does everyone else gets new messages? I've seen some of
the replies don't have the usual mailing list signature.

> Are you going to install xen on it ? there is info about video card
> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109077

Thanks for the link. Some useful info. I narrowed my choices down to
either a G210 or a GT610, maybe from Zotac. The thing is that every
manufacturer puts a different heatsink/cooler in the graphics cards. I
was hoping that someone on this list actually has a HP Microserver with
an Nvidia card in it.

Thanks
Thomas