[mythtv-users] Record Weekly, how fuzzy?

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 09:23:13 UTC 2014

Hi list,
I'm running 26 something at the moment and I'm getting complaints from
management about missed recordings.
I had a quick look and for some reason in the schedule the start time seems
to be getting offset by a minute every few weeks or so. So, when the time
is moved forward by a minute it fails to record.
I've got recording rules set up for the same show each week at 8.31pm,
8.32pm and 8.33pm.
On the bright side it took about 2 months for the complaints to be made.

So, how "fuzzy" are the recording rules, should the show still record if
the schedule is out by a minute or 2?

Thanks
Matt