[mythtv-users] Problems with Mythbuntu 14.04

Mike Carron jmcarron at starstream.net
Wed Jul 23 22:17:05 UTC 2014

On 07/15/2014 09:44 PM, Mike Carron wrote:
> ***
> Please accept my sincere apologies for starting a version war, that
> was not my intent. I was merely hoping for some assistance in a couple
> of problems.
>
> mike

***
Evidently the version war took the thread completely off track. Still
unsolved is the issue of Exit and Shutdown which worked properly in
Mythbuntu 12.04/0.27.3 and quit working in Mythbuntu 14.04/0.27.3. Has
that been dealt with somewhere I haven't seen? Am I the only one to
encounter the problem?

mike