[mythtv-users] Delete + Rerecord

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Jul 18 02:10:55 UTC 2014

On 07/17/2014 04:49 PM, Peter Bennett (cats22) wrote:
> I know mucking around in the database is not recommended but sometimes I
> find that easier than paging through the list in the front end.

Yes, someone really should take time to turn the Previously Recorded
screen into one organized into multiple columns, like the Watch
Recordings screen.  Not to mention make a web frontend version, which
would also allow for an easy-to-use UI.  Doing so would make it so
people don't mess things up in the database.

That said, until someone does, remember that you can sort the Previously
Recorded screen to make it easier to page to what you want.  1 = sort by
title, 2 = sort by time (both tend to be mentioned on screen--TTBOMK in
all themes).  And you can press the same number again to invert the sort
(from ascending to descending or vice versa).  Or, use MENU|Sort to
select the desired sort options.

Mike