[mythtv-users] mythdatalookup error (Failed with exit status 134)

William Jacoby bonelifer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 20:26:56 UTC 2014

On 7/12/2014 2:36 PM, Raymond Wagner wrote:
> On 7/12/2014 12:43 PM, glenb at glenb.us wrote:
>> but the problem is at the bottom under inetref it shows ttvdbpy:162071
>> and I think it should just be 162071. the fields in the recording data
>> are coming up with the tvdbpy: in there and they never have prior to
>> today.
>
> The inetref is being internally rewritten with the grabber name
> prepended to it, such that additional runs know specifically what
> grabber to use.  When the grabber is to be run again, it strips the
> grabber name from the inetref, before passing it on to the grabber.

One thing I noticed today was that at least two shows where the
difference between the EPG name for the Episode and TTVDB name was the
omission of "the" or just not being exactly the same, it would just
return Season 1 - Episode 1.  One was  I Love Lucy Season 1 - Episode 20
- The Young Fans, was  "Young Fans: in the EPG, this caused a return of
S1E1.   The other was M*A*S*H S8E5 - Goodbye Radar a two parter of
S8E4/5. It also returned S1E1
<http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=70584&seasonid=600&id=13491&lid=7>