[mythtv-users] mythdatalookup error (Failed with exit status 134)

glenb at glenb.us glenb at glenb.us
Sat Jul 12 16:43:34 UTC 2014

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Bill Meek
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎July‎ ‎12‎, ‎2014 ‎9‎:‎01‎ ‎AM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org

On 07/12/2014 08:52 AM, glenb at glenb.us wrote:
> which log? I use mythbuntu 12, I don’t see anything in the metadatalookup log that would give the info one way or the other. in my mythweb I had 4 failures 134 error but that was before the update this morning, I have had no recording since so I don’t know if that will reoccur or not.                                                                               _______________________________________________

Hi,

Run it manually like this:

     mythmetadatalookup --chanid=xxxx --starttime=yyyyyyyyyyyyyy -v database --loglevel=debug --logpath=/tmp --quiet

The output (good run) looks like this:

     http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=seYjfAu9

Pastebin the output of the file in /tmp, if it's still failing.

The output of mythfrontend or mythbackend --version should contain this:

     v0.27.3-75-g7e8ca1c

(what jya was asking for)

--
Bill

http://pastebin.com/QqXxvRP3

is the result of the manual run. it does not get the correct season and episode it is 2x5 but the problem is at the bottom under inetref it shows ttvdbpy:162071 and I think it should just be 162071. the fields in the recording data are coming up with the tvdbpy: in there and they never have prior to today.

pda

I did get the failures mentioned in the other post and they went away with this mornings update. thanx for the help