[mythtv-users] kernel 3.15.3/4 realtek issue

jacek burghardt jaceksburghardt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 23:24:52 UTC 2014

I don't know how that happened but my ssd drive  is my boot drive it has
256MB efi partition then 60 GB and the rest is my ssd cache. first of my
storage drives have efi partition and 50 gb and rest is lvm. So grub got
confused and it was booting from efi partition then was loading kernel from
regular hard drive  but mounting my ssd root so upgraded kernel went to ssd
boot bu old kernel was loaded causing issue with network.