[mythtv-users] Still trying to get Ceton InfiniTV working

Kevin Calvert kevin at eleventhree.com
Wed Jul 9 19:57:46 UTC 2014

Sorry Mike... somehow these messages were dumping into my spam folder.

I'll get you the exact details later... I'm at work without access to my
linux box, but it's basically MythTV .27 running on ubuntu server.

Oddly though, I got so fed up with basically blind tinkering on the linux
box that I did move it by Win7 box, just to troubleshoot, and I couldn't
even get video there on WMC. The card was installed/detected right,
drivers/firmware updated, WMC setup but it always complains about can't
play protected content or subscription required for every channel.

I'll post there as well tonight when I get some details together.

*Kevin*

Eleven Three Labs LLC
eleventhree.com