[mythtv-users] OT: Does 1080p work over a wireless link between STB and TV

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 16:52:17 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Simon Hobson <linux at thehobsons.co.uk> wrote:
> But it does reinforce that when stuffing cables in, it is a good idea to think about "how will I replace/add to this cable if I need to/technology changes ?"

Two answers always immediately come to mind:
A Sawzall(tm), and an excavator.  But neither
are likely to be looked kindly upon by at least
one of the members of the household (my dog
ran for his crate whenever I pulled out tools that
were going to make loud (high pitched) noises;
pretty sure if I rented a Cat 330 he would have
petitioned the court to find a new owner that
was not quite so crazy).