[mythtv-users] Channel switching with pvr-350/dc50x

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 19:05:44 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 6:40 PM, Don Brett <dlbrett at zoominternet.net> wrote:
> Only problem; the MythTV  scheduler works great, but live TV doesn't change
> channels properly.  Go to "Live TV" and it tunes correctly.  Then use the up
> arrow to go to next channel up; it works once (or twice).

You did not show what version of MythTV you
are running.

If you are not running 0.27.3 (at this point),
start there first.  LiveTV was substantially
improved by jya in the 0.27 fixes branch,
but you need to be on (at least) 0.27.1,
and at this point, I would suggest moving
to 0.27.3 (0.27.2 had a couple of regressions
that impacted some people; use 0.27.3
instead).

If you can reproduce the LiveTV failures
with 0.27.3, that would be a new bug.