[mythtv-users] Error compiling latest fixes/0.27 with external/zeromq/autogen.sh failed.

Rick rbonafied at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 02:25:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've always compiled from source without issue.  However, after updating
today, I got an external/zeromq/autogen.sh failed error.  Any assistance
is greatly appreciated.

Distro: Mageia 3
Kernel: 3.10.44-server-1.mga3

Configure output:

# Basic Settings
Compile type              profile
Compiler cache            no
DistCC                    no
qmake                     /usr/bin/qmake
install prefix            /usr/local/mythtv.0.27
runtime prefix            /usr/local/mythtv.0.27
CPU                       x86 x86_32 (model name	: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2
250 Processor)
yasm                      yes
MMX enabled               yes
MMXEXT enabled            yes
3DNow! enabled            yes
3DNow! extended enabled   yes
SSE enabled               yes
SSSE3 enabled             yes
AVX enabled               yes
FMA4 enabled              yes
CMOV enabled              no

# Input Support
Joystick menu             yes
lirc support              yes
libCEC device support     no [/usr/include]
Video4Linux support       yes
ivtv support              yes
HD-PVR support            yes
FireWire support          yes
DVB support               yes [/usr/include]
DVB-S2 support            yes
HDHomeRun support         yes
Ceton support             yes
ASI support               no

# Sound Output Support
PulseAudio support        yes
OSS support               yes
ALSA support              yes
JACK support              yes
libfftw3 support          no

# Video Output Support
x11 support               yes
xrandr support            yes
xv support                no
VDPAU support             yes
VAAPI support             yes
CrystalHD support         no
OpenGL video              yes
MHEG support              yes
libass subtitle support   yes

# Misc Features
multi threaded libavcodec yes
libxml2 support           yes [/usr/include/libxml2]
libdns_sd (Bonjour)       no
libcrypto                 yes
Frontend                  yes
Backend                   yes
OpenGL ES 2.0             no
mythlogserver             yes

# Bindings
bindings_perl             yes
bindings_python           yes
bindings_php              yes

# External Codec Options
mp3lame                   no
faac                      no
xvid                      no
x264                      no
vpx                       no
SDL                       no

Creating libs/libmythbase/mythconfig.h and libs/libmythbase/mythconfig.mak

libs/libmythbase/mythconfig.h is unchanged
libs/libmythbase/mythconfig.mak is unchanged
external/FFmpeg/config.asm is unchanged
external/FFmpeg/libavutil/avconfig.h is unchanged
Configuring zeromq...
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.in: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal -I config --force -I config
aclocal: warning: autoconf input should be named 'configure.ac', not
'configure.in'
configure.in:13: error: 'AM_CONFIG_HEADER': this macro is obsolete.
    You should use the 'AC_CONFIG_HEADERS' macro instead.
/usr/share/aclocal-1.13/obsolete-err.m4:12: AM_CONFIG_HEADER is expanded
from...
configure.in:13: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
aclocal: error: echo failed with exit status: 1
autoreconf: aclocal failed with exit status: 1
autogen.sh: error: autoreconf exited with status 0
external/zeromq/autogen.sh failed.