[mythtv-users] Switching away from comcast to online streams

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Mon Jan 27 14:27:30 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 1:49 PM,  <CACook at quantum-sci.com> wrote:
> That I alone am going to fork a project which has who-knows-how-many developers?

Not including those who have only contributed small patches, probably
a lot fewer than you imagine.

> One that has so much legacy discordant code and patches-over-patches, that it can be compared with the Pentagon?

The Pentagaon is a building, not code.  If you're trying to compare
MythTV with the entire body of software used for all purposes by the
U.S. department of defense, I think that that's a laughable
comparison.  I can't tell if you're vastly overestimating the
complexity of MythTV or vastly underestimating the complexity of
government software.

Eric