[mythtv-users] UDEV rules

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 19:56:38 UTC 2014

OK I'll give that a try. I've waited to ask until this point, I'm not
understanding how to go into "Setup" to use the new names. There is no
"setup" in the BE when I shut it down, and the "setup" in the FE won't
access the capture devices. Sorry to be so dense, even looking at the
wiki didn't shed any further light for me. Pointers?
Thanks, Daryl