[mythtv-users] No Programs Listed in "Media Library"

Tom Wheeler tomwheel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 18:13:44 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 10:38 AM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com>wrote:

> First, make sure the TEMP directory on your MySQL server host isn't full.

I just checked. All partitions have at least 5 GB of free space.

> If that doesn't help, I'd recommend upgrading to a current, supported
> version (0.27-fixes).  We worked around a Qt-MySQL bug that can cause this,
> but I don't remember which version the fix went in.

I have now upgraded to 0.27 but the problem remains.

Thanks for the help, everybody. Since it's a relatively new system with not
much of value on it yet, I guess it's probably better to just give up and
reinstall from scratch than to try and debug it further.