[mythtv-users] mytharchive only burning a portion of show to dvd

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Jan 21 12:50:56 UTC 2014

On 21/01/14 11:39, Mike Perkins wrote:

> I understand that some people do a run through Handbrake to 'clean up'
> the file before subsequent processing. You might want to consider
> something similar.

That might include using the Project-X option already built into
MythArchive.  I prefer to do the whole thing in stages, so that
intermediate results can be examined and a final burn from .iso to dvd
is likely to be worthwhile, but I believe the
Project-X-within-MythArchive route is likely to be more robust than the
vanilla one.

In MythArchive much depends on the format and integrity of the initial
files.