[mythtv-users] List of Recordings not updating in 0.27?

Tom Harris thom.j.harris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 05:19:11 UTC 2014

On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 12:20 AM, Mark Perkins <perkins1724 at hotmail.com>wrote:

> On 21 Dec 2013, at 3:51 am, "Karl Newman" <newmank1 at asme.org> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Tom Harris <thom.j.harris at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> After upgrading to 0.27, my list of recordings stopped dynamically
>> updating.   If I exit and re-enter 'Watch Recordings' I get the updated
>> list.  But, while in the program listing, if a new recording starts, I
>> don't see it in the list.
>>
>> In all previous versions the list would update dynamically.   Is there a
>> setting I missed when I rebuilt my frontend?
>>
>> Are you sure it's not updating? When this happens to me, the new
> recording is added above the top of the current list, but moving the cursor
> up reveals it. Also, try a different theme and see if you have the same
> issue.
>
> Karl

> Same. Scrolling up for me reveals that the new recordings are added to the
> top of the list without the current view position in that list being forced
> to change (ie for example to reset back to the top of the list).

Thanks for the responses.  After traveling over the holidays, I just ran
into this and checked it.   Of course, you guys were correct..  the new
program was in the list, just off the current view.  Once I hit up arrow it
showed the new one.   This must have been a different behavior of the theme
I selected in the 0.27 install.