[mythtv-users] commflagging and cutlists

Michael Stucky mike at stucky.us
Sat Jan 18 23:09:15 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 5:33 PM, Yan Seiner <yan at seiner.com> wrote:

> On 01/18/2014 02:25 PM, Yan Seiner wrote:

>>> Something like this executed on the backend should do
>>>
>>> mysql -e "SELECT cutlist FROM recorded WHERE chanid = '...' AND
>>> starttime = '...';" --batch --skip-column-names -u mythtv -pYOURPASSWORD
>>> mythconverg
>>>

>>> OR if you only have the filename of the recording use
>>>
>>> WHERE basename = 'filename'
>>>
>>> instead of
>>>
>>> WHERE chanid = '...' AND starttime = '...'
>>>
>>> it should either return 0 or 1.
>>>
>>>  Awesome!
>>
>> Is there a similar test to see if commflagging was done/complete?
>>

> Hah!  Would this work?  (I'm not an sql guy...)
>
> mysql -e "SELECT commflagged FROM recorded WHERE chanid = '...' AND
>
> starttime = '...';" --batch --skip-column-names -u mythtv -pYOURPASSWORD
> mythconverg
>
> ?
>
> Should return 0 or non-zero?
>

> I'm not sure why you need to look at the database. The actual symbols are
probably Theme specific, but using the Steppes theme and looking at the
highlighted recording (Media Library -> Watch Recordings -> All Programs ->
"Program Name") I have a light blue flag indicating that the commflag job
completed successfully and a darker blue handled scissor indicating that I
have edited the recording and now have a cutlist.