[mythtv-users] HDHR shows as currently not connected

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Jan 17 19:38:13 UTC 2014

I have an HDHR connected my brand new install of 0.27.  It shows up in
mythweb as:

Encoder 1 [ HDHOMERUN : 1016467C-0 ] is remote on newmoon (currently not
connected).

and myth will not schedule any recordings on it.

I'm stumped because master backend is on newmoon, and this should only
come up if there is a slave backend?

The only bit of docs I could find seem to indicate that the master
backed (newmoon) thinks that the slave backend these are connected to is
asleep....

But I only have one backend, newmoon.  :headscratch:

This indicates that I have something misconfigured somewhere, but I've
been through all of the configs at least twice and I still can't find
anyplace where I set up a slave server.....