[mythtv-users] Extracting info from mythtv database

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Jan 17 14:28:36 UTC 2014

On 01/17/2014 03:43 AM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 01/16/2014 10:58 PM, yan seiner wrote:
>> Thanks! Are the 0.24 bindings still valid?
>>
>> If so I can use those docs.
>
> What docs?  Why do you think you need 0.24 bindings?  Are you saying
> the mythrokuplayer project is dead/the app is out of date?

Last I checked mythrokuplayer hasn't been updated in 2 years.  I assumed
it had been abandoned.  As a result I'm thinking of rolling my own, but
as it turns out Chaneru V2 brings upnp to the roku so I'm going to try
that first.

> If so:
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/0.24_Python_Bindings
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/0.26_Python_Bindings
>
> (for the documentation for the 2 primary "versions" of the python
> bindings--well, OK, there's a 0.23 version, too, but I don't think
> you're running a version of MythTV that old).

I'm running 0.27 (or trying - it's been a while since I ran myth and I'm
a bit rusty on all the config parts.)

--Yan