[mythtv-users] Reset mythvideo import - start from scratch

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 00:59:36 UTC 2014

When I first started putting my collection of pre-existing video files into mythvideo I didn't really understand what I was doing. I did a (fair) bit of button mashing to some of the pop-ups and put who-knows-what sort of stuff into the myth metadata. I've not really gone back since then to work out what I did.

Given I've not really put any time into it, rather than working out what sort of mess I made I thought it would be more effective to start again. What is the appropriate way to reset the mythvideo 'folder' (for want of a better / more appropriate word) so that I can start doing the metadata properly?