[mythtv-users] Category M "Missed" recording

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 22:52:07 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 8:28 PM, David Engel <david at istwok.net> wrote:
> Very good analogy.  Be careful with those 'Barney Miller' references,
> though, you're showing your age! :)

Perhaps you are showing your age by acknowledging the references.

Despite Wallace Shawn's protestations, it is not inconceivable that
I had simply recently reviewed some of the classic late 70's sitcom
episodes that are considered very funny.  Such as the MTM episode at
Chuckles the Clown's funeral ("A little song, a little dance, a little
seltzer down your pants"), or the Taxi episode where Jim gets his
license ("slow down").

That is my story, and I'm sticking with it.

Gary