[mythtv-users] Upgrading from .20 to .27

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sun Jan 12 19:30:47 UTC 2014

Lord Kage wrote:

> I am finally updating my now dying FC6 boxes with MythTV .20 on them

My guess would be that you should upgrade to .22, then to .25 and from
there to .27.  The release notes for .25 says:

0.25 will only support direct upgrades from 0.22 or higher. If you are
running an older version, you will need to do an incremental upgrade
before then upgrading to 0.25. - see here for more details (1)

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Release_Notes_-_0.25

(1) http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/507819

Doug

--