[mythtv-users] MythTV Updates on CentOS

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Sat Jan 11 19:26:27 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I'm still on 0.25.2 which used to sit on ATrpms...

MythTV now seems to be on rpmfusion -- but they have a mythweb 0.26.0 not the needed 0.26.1.

Has anyone updated past 0.25.2 using Yum?

(I know 0.27 is latest -- but would prefer to stick to RPM's)

Personally, my system is running fine (MBE w/(2) FE's) and I'd like to be able to have the movie info grabber working again.

(I've added some movies and updating the info/details on them doesn't work anymore.)

Thoughts? Suggestions?

  Thanks,

  -Ben