[mythtv-users] EIT fails in some channels

Per Hatlevik jakeisawake at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 19:21:04 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 7:46 PM, A. F. Cano <afc at shibaya.lonestar.org>wrote:

> I wonder if something was done regarding EIT in the latest revisions.
> I'm running 0.26.1+fixes20, which is the latest available as a deb
> package from deb-multimedia.
>
> Augustine

just so you know, mythtv 0.27 is available from deb-multimedia if you are
tracking testing (jessie for now) or unstable (sid). i'm not sure what the
time frame is for packages to move into stable on deb-multimedia.

i've been a debian user since 1998 and i have only ever used stable on
servers, not sure it is really the best choice for an HTPC. all my personal
machines track testing and i very rarely have a problem that can't be fixed
readily with a little google action.

i updated to mythtv 0.27 using deb-multimedia a few weeks ago and it has
been working flawlessly.

YMMV!

good luck!

best regards,