[mythtv-users] Mythmusic: Musicbrainz Compilation album never detected by music scan

Oliver Kuehn okuehn at gmx.net
Wed Jan 8 20:39:50 UTC 2014

Although i'm tagging my mp3 files with MusicBrainz Picard, compilation
albums are never been detected by mythmusic when i scan for new music.
the mp3 tag "Album Artist Id" = 89ad4ac3-39f7-470e-963a-56509c546377
is included as well as "COMPILATION"=1 so from my understanding the
metaioid3.cpp should recognize the song as compilation album.
The only way i got it working is to manually edit the Metadata in
mythmusic after the import and tick the compilation checkbox.

therefore i have submited a bug report
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12000
as i'm a newbie to trac, please let me know if any further debug
logs/information is needed.

thanks, Oliver!