[mythtv-users] Using Google Webfonts in the MythTV UI

Beny Spensieri Jr benyjr at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 8 19:26:46 UTC 2014

Fair enough, but this is a private theme fork.

I don't foresee this ever getting off of my box anyway.

I just want to know if MythTV's theme structure supports the use of webfonts.

Beny

"If you are not part of the solution,
    you are part of the precipitate."

http://dontcrossthestreams.blogspot.com

Yes, sure, it's both technically and legally OK. It's just that distributions have their policies, they don't want bundled sw for long and partly complicated reasons. E. g., see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:FontsPolicy (cannot find the debian reference out of the top of my head, but they also have the same general rule IIRC).