[mythtv-users] Using Google Webfonts in the MythTV UI

Beny Spensieri Jr benyjr at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 8 18:47:09 UTC 2014

I recently installed Mythbuntu and upgraded to 0.27 (I was previously on 0.25 on Mythdora). Everything went smooth as silk.  I am now in the process of updating my own personal variant of the Terra theme (that I call Terraform) to be compliant with 0.27.

So I created an osd_subtitle.xml file. Now I just wanted to know if anyone knows how to incorporate Google Webfonts into this file.  This way I don't have to install fonts locally to make it work.

Thanks,

Beny

"If you are not part of the solution,
    you are part of the precipitate."