[mythtv-users] Do you often see Schedules Direct info getting down to 10 days or less?

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 17:51:52 UTC 2014

Running .27-fixes.

I usually have 14-16 days of Schedules Direct guide data, but right now I'm
sitting at 10 days.

Started: Yesterday 9:06pm
Finished: Yesterday 9:06pm
Result: Successful
Suggested Next: Tomorrow 2:57pm
There is guide data until Fri Jan 17, 7:30pm

The data's been stuck at Fri Jan 17, 7:30pm for several days now. Sometimes
in the past I've then run a manual mythfilldatabase run and rec'd new info
but right now I'm sorta curious to see where this goes.

If Myth is reporting the run as successful, then are we 100% confident the
issue lies with SD? BTW, sometimes I've seen the suggested next in the
past, like checking at noon and seeing "Suggested Next: Today 5:30am"

Thanks,