[mythtv-users] Multiple Channel 4s on UK FreeSat

Jeffrey Ratcliffe jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 11:38:22 UTC 2014

Now recording is reliable on my MythTV system, I am optimising the
channel assignment. There is a very nice page on the wiki[1] which fixed
the multiple FreeSat ITV channels, but I still have multiple channels
named "Channel 4", "Channel4 +1" and "Channel 4 HD". Before I spend a
load of time digging through the database tables to seperate them, or
more likely, just use MythWeb to rename them with v2, v3, etc. suffixes,
has anyone got some SQL handy?

Regards

Jeff

[1]