[mythtv-users] REMINDER: Back Up Your Database.

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 12:01:53 UTC 2014

On 01/02/2014 01:35 AM, Andrew C. (AFPup) Stadt wrote:
> On 01/01/14 06:44 PM, Mike McMullin wrote:
>> Thanks Andrew, found one, version is 1.0.12, is that the current one
>> for 0.27?. Mike
> Yep, thats the one.

On that note, could I call upon the powers that be to align the script
versioning with mythtv's?

I understand that the backup script may, in descending order of
likelihood, remain current across mythtv git commits, database schema
versions and releases, but I submit that it would be useful to have a
record of which mythtv release was current when a script (not just the
backup script) was current when it was last updated.

Many thanks and best wishes, Jan