[mythtv-users] ECS Liva for frontend - brief report

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 15:26:50 UTC 2014

1) I simply disable swap, since the RAM appears to be sufficient for a
front end
2) it uses 4 watts or less, so leaving it on seems like a viable option.
3) If I tell it to shut down, it does (in about 3 seconds). That's using
Fedora 20/21. If you ssh to the system and type "poweroff", does it shut
down?

Calvin