[mythtv-users] Meridian region, Freeview + Freesat channel lineup sort

paul thannet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 13:36:51 UTC 2014

Hi

I have been trying to get my head round a number of the scripts that are
available to sort channels. A few have been really well documented and I
have managed to understand what they were doing (mythtv-retune-all.sql).
Did like mythupchuck but it seemed to require the listings from the
radio times grabber, when I use EIT.

However my failing eyesight is driving me nuts trying to sort through
the listings and edit them into an order for the SE part of England
(Meridian). Has anyone already invented the wheel? Would really
appreciate a copy if you have? I will get there eventually, just takes
me 10 times longer.

Paul.