[mythtv-users] Mythweb over SSL stops working after upgrade to mythbuntu 14.04 / apache 2.4

Matthias Thyroff lists at thyroff.net
Thu Dec 25 15:09:14 UTC 2014

Hello Doug,

thanks a lot for that very fast "I'll try it myself" approach to help me!

 From what I can see, all that you have done to enable SSL, is done on
my system. And SSL in general seems to work (for example, squirrelmail
works over SSL.). But Mythweb does not work (it works when I go back to
non-encrypted though.)

It is true, I might have to go back to factory and try again but while I
do not understand what is going on, I cannot be sure that this fixes it...

Regards,

Matthias