[mythtv-users] mythbuntu theme 28.16

Nicolas Krzywinski myth at site7even.de
Mon Dec 22 22:10:59 UTC 2014

Am 22.12.2014, 19:35 Uhr, schrieb <mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org>:

> Message: 8
> Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 07:40:15 -0800
> From: Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com>
> To: Discussion about MythTV <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] mythbuntu theme 28.16
> Can you shoot me screenshots of the issue areas? I'm unable to look at them
> right now but I'd like to take a quick peek later
http://www.site7even.de/temp/mythbuntu-information-screen.png
http://www.site7even.de/temp/mythbuntu-mediathek-recordings-screen.png
http://www.site7even.de/temp/mythbuntu-old-recordings-screen.png
http://www.site7even.de/temp/mythbuntu-recording-rules-screen.png
http://www.site7even.de/temp/mythbuntu-scheduled-recordings-screen.png

Regarding design and layout I am kind of a perfectionist, so please don't feel too overwhelmed or too angry about complains about detailed stuff.

But the details of a design are exactly the reasons for getting a layout consistent (which you perfectly managed at the legendary version 27).

--
www.nskcomputing.de