[mythtv-users] Themes not updating

Jason Kitching jason at jadrallypix.me.uk
Mon Dec 22 20:56:15 UTC 2014

Mythbuntu and Tinted Glass themes (although there may be others, I've
not checked) both keep prompting stating that there is a new version
that can be updated via the Theme Chooser. Mythbuntu states that the new
version is 28.17 and Tinted Glass says 4.57

However, whenever I go into Themes, there are no updates available.
Mythbuntu states that the current theme is 28.9 and Tinted Glass shows 4.51.

I'm currently on fixes release v0.27.4-27-g40506c2

Is there any way to force a manual update check on themes?

Regards.

Jason