[mythtv-users] mythbuntu theme 28.16

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Mon Dec 22 08:51:32 UTC 2014

On 22 Dec 2014 00:53, "Michael Watson" <michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au>
wrote:

> Personally I (and my family) dislike all the themes that use the rotating
around the central position style of layout in the video's section  (like
Mythbuntu theme has recently switched to, and several others use).  So I
*choose* not to use these themes.  By the number of themes using this style
my view is clearly a minority (amongst theme developers anyway), which is
pushing me (and my family) to using an alternative product for frontend use.

So why don't you do the honourable thing and create your own theme and show
us how it is done?

Paul H.