[mythtv-users] Moving to Atlas for UK XMLTV

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 20:24:47 UTC 2014

On 20 December 2014 at 20:10, Mike Bibbings <mike.bibbings at gmail.com> wrote:

Suggest you run tv_grab_uk_atlas grabber manually in a terminal to check it
> works first e.g.
>
> tv_grab_uk_atlas --config-file  <your config file>  --hours 1 > grab.log
>
> If you see any errors in the  terminal window e.g.
>
>     Fetching listings:   0%
> [                                                      ]Status: 500 Server
> Error (An internal server error occurred)
>
> This indicates a problem with the metabroadcast Atlas API key
>

> For the number of days, atlas is up to 14 at present, suggest you put
> "--refresh 0-99" in mythfilldatabase arguments using mythtv-setup. This
> allows mythfilldatabase to keep requesting data until no more is available.
>
> The channel=cbbs items are correct, there is a mapping file in your
> .xmltv/supplement/tv_grab_uk_atlas directory (
> tv_grab_uk_atlas.map.channels.conf)
>
> Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the command and other info, much appreciated.  The command gives
me a bit more info.

When running it, I get a combination of:

"500 Server Error (An internal server error occurred)"

and

"400 Bad Request (You must specify at least one publisher that you have
permission to view)"

I have generated a new app on Atlas and put the new API key in my config
file, but no joy.

I have also tried a combination of "BBC" and "UK channel lineups" in the
enabled data sources, but doesn't seem to make much difference.

Will try a new account etc, see if I get any further.

Thanks

Martin