[mythtv-users] Screensaver problems

Mike B yp_38 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 22:51:27 UTC 2014

I've finally gotten my MythTV (0.27) working well.  I had several
problems, most of which were related to my cable card.  They're fixed
now, and MythTV is working <cheer>!

I do have one problem though, and that's with the screensaver.  I'm
using xscreensaver.  In the System Event, I've set xset s on Playback
paused and Playback stopped.  I set xset s off on Playback started,
Playback unpaused, and LiveTV started.  That works great on live tv, but
on recordings, the screensaver kicks in while the show is playing.

What am I doing wrong?

Mike