[mythtv-users] frontend unresponsive to lirc remote

boehm100 at comcast.net boehm100 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 00:39:53 UTC 2014

Me too. Mythbuntu 12.04

Myth 0.26 updated last weekend.

Jon

----- Original Message -----

From: "Zach C" <uid000 at gmail.com>
To: "mythtv, Discussion" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2014 2:43:38 PM
Subject: [mythtv-users] frontend unresponsive to lirc remote

Hello,

I'm having a problem where my frontend is unresponsive to my IR
remote. The GUI does pretty well, responding to most button presses,
but not all. Things get really bad in playback mode, where most button
presses are ignored. For example, it may take five or 10 presses of
the play or pause button before playback is paused or resumed.

I'm using VDPAU for playback and CPU utilization is around 12%.

My frontend is running 0.27 from the -fixes branch.

I'm using the Streamzap IR receiver with a Tivo remote.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Zach

--