[mythtv-users] Missing log files filling system drive

Mark Pennock markitman2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 02:02:33 UTC 2014

I am using a 60 GB ssd for my system drive and I just had to re-install the
system due to running a program the completely filled the system drive.

My kernel log is 19.6GB in size and it doesn't seem to be auto-rotating so
I can delete the old logs.

when I run the command: sudo /etc/cron.daily/logrotate

​I get the following error messages:

​error: stat of /var/log/mythtv/mythmediaserver.log failed: No such file or
directory
error: stat of /var/log/mythtv/mythtranscode.log failed: No such file or
directory

It seems that these missing files are preventing log roa