[mythtv-users] HDHR3 recording fails, "wrong PMT"?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Wed Dec 3 20:54:05 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 3:31 PM, Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com> wrote:
> I looked at the DB definition and in
> https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Channelscan_dtv_multiplex_table I find
> it's the internal ID of that table.

Hmm, interesting.  Thanks.  If this is just an sql table row id, then
it's not a property of the channel at all.

> So the values in that table
> probably contain invalid values for that transport.

All of the other columns of the dtv_multiplex table contain the values
which I would expect them to have.  It's only the transportid that
didn't match something that hdhomerun_config also printed.  If this is
an auto increment key field, then there's no expectation that it would
match, so I'm back to not understanding where the problem is.

Eric