[mythtv-users] Philips 32PFL5007K/12 TV set and a UPnP problem

Janusz S. Bien jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl
Sun Aug 31 13:13:55 UTC 2014

Quote/Cytat - John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net> (Wed 27 Aug 2014
01:09:29 AM CEST):

> Hi:  This isn't related to your wireshark results but to your
> Brunet.log.  It seems to me that line 83, where the TV failed, is
> equivalent to line 229, immediately before the gupnp player succeeded.
> Both apparently report success, but line 228 is 'test mime type' and
> has no match.  Similarly 74/75 vs 222/224.  ??  I haven't checked
> the code but it could be something similar to #9446.

I've just created a ticket:

https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12259

I've enclosed the console logs, because the file logging didn't worked
for me. Here is a simple invocation:

mythbackend --loglevel  debug  --verbose  upnp --logpath
MythTV2gupnp-av-cp_local.backend.log

Am I doing some stupid mistake?

Best regards

Janusz

--
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bień -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra
Lingwistyki Formalnej)